In Clover BioResiliant - Allergy
In Clover BioResiliant - Allergy Powder
BioResiliant® is made up of only active ingredients that tackle canine discomfort related to seasonal allergies. BioResiliant maintains normal histamine levels and supports the natural keratinization process. Mangosteen addresses allergies while supporting intestinal health. Curcumin is a strong antioxidant found in turmeric and quercetin stabilizes the cells and releases histamine in order to maintain proper levels within a dog’s system. Turkey tail is a strong antioxidant that aids the immune response and organic inulin is a prebiotic that provides immune support. Omega 3’s promotes healthy skin and less discomfort while the antioxidant-rich formula helps the immune system to flourish.
Chronic allergies can be triggered by environmental allergens, flea bites, dust, pollen or food. Sometimes we never determine the exact cause. Symptoms of an allergic reaction include constant itching, frequent licking, losing fur, redness, bumpy rashes.
An effective allergy supplement will balance the bodies response to allergens by addressing the excess histamine, modulating the inflammatory response and boosting the digestive and immune systems.
BioResilant is a whole food canine allergy supplement. It works with the body to clear excess histamine, inhibit the pathways leading to a painful inflammatory response and naturally boosts the immune system.
Ingredients: Sweet potato, coconut ,mangosteen, bromelain, curcumin, quercetin, turkey tail, organic inulin, anise.
Quercetin anti-histamine, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant
- Effective at blocking histamine
- Inhibits mast cells and pro-inflammatory cytokines
- Fights free radicals to lessen oxidative stress
Bromelain boosts Quercetin, Reduces symptoms, Supports a healthy immune system
- Anti-inflammatory enzyme
Speeds up the reaction rate of quercetin
- Regulates the activity of Killer Cells
Mangosteen anti-histamine, anti-inflammatory
- Rich in xanthones which target free radicals responsible for inflammation
- Inhibits prostaglandin which causes inflammation
- Reduces the release of histamines
Turkey Tail supports a healthy immune system
- Activate white blood cells to enhance immunity
- Balance the inflammatory response
Curcumin anti-inflammatory, supports a balanced immune system
- Block the release of cells that cause inflammation
- Regulates T cell activity
Organic inulin plays a crucial role in overall gut and immune health
- Protects the intestine from food allergies
- Produce short chain fatty acids, regulating beneficial effect of dietary fiber and preventing pathogenic bacteria from colonizing
Whole food coconut, sweet potato and anise excellent source of dietary fiber, vitamins and minerals.
Directions for Use: BioResiliant may be given during or after meal time. Serve 1 tsp. per day (approx. 2 “shakes) for a 20-pound dog. Adjust to your dog, 0.5 tsp per 10 pounds of body weight.
Available in 100 g (3.5 oz)