In Clover BioRadiant - Skin & Coat
In Clover BioRadiant - Skin & Coat Powder
Developed by a biochemist as a clean, easy alternative to fish oil. BioRadiant® is a complete, whole-body approach to healthy skin and coat from the inside out. Featuring carrots, coconut, and omega 3’s to support a sleek, glowing coat while clinically-tested biotin and zinc soothe and nourish skin. Curcumin, sweet potato and anise complete this pure, antioxidant-rich formula.
BioRadiant Skin & Coat
BioRadiant is a whole food canine skin & coat supplement. It works with the body to create a balance of essential minerals, vitamins and phytonutrients for overall healthy skin and coat.
Ingredients: Coconut, sweet potato, dried marine microalgae, fish oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), carrot, biotin, turmeric root extract, anise, zinc proteinate.
Icelandic Kelp promotes balance of essential minerals and phytonutrients for overall skin health
- Regulates the correct balance of iodine, a mineral important to skin and fur health
- Provides essential minerals, phytonutrients, vitamins and bioactive polysaccharides for overall health
- Kelp harvested from Iceland is from pure, protected waters
Biotin boosts formation of keratin, anti-inflammatory, supports healthy skin at the molecular level
- Essential co-enzyme that metabolically allows the formation of keratin from dietary proteins.
- Increasing the formation of keratin promotes the formation of healthy hair follicles
- Supports healthy skin at the cellular level
Zinc anti-oxidant, anti-bacterial, boosts coat health and gloss
- Zinc modulates keratogenesis, skin functions and wound healing
- Synergistic with biotin to support healthy skin and coat
Carrot beta carotene source, free biotin source, nourishes skin cells and hair follicles
- Excellent source of alpha and beta carotene, vitamin K and B6
- Metabolize vitamin A from the diet which is beneficial in managing symptoms of dermatosis
- Critical to the health of rapidly dividing skin cells and hair follicles
- Good source of free biotin
Coconut anti-oxidant, anti-viral, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial
- Provides lauric acid to fight infections of the skin
- Excellent source of oleic acid which strengthens and conditions skin and coat
- MCT to add shine to the coat
Fish Oil anti-inflammatory, consistent, supports overall healthy skin
- Algal source of toxin free standardized DHA bioavailable omega-3 fatty acid
- Regulates inflammatory mediators
- Improvement of pruritis, scaling for overall healthier skin
Curcumin anti-inflammatory, supports a balanced immune system
- Block the release of cells that cause inflammation
- Regulates T cell activity
Organic inulin plays a crucial role in overall gut and skin health
- Improves absorption of essential nutrients for maintenance of skin & coat
- Produce short chain fatty acids, regulating beneficial effect of dietary fiber and preventing pathogenic bacteria from colonizing
Whole food sweet potato and anise excellent source of dietary fiber, vitamins and minerals.
Feeding Directions: Spoon or Sprinkle BioRadiant over food. Serve 1 teaspoon per day (approx. 2 “shakes”) for a 20-pound dog. Adjust for your dog, 0.5 teaspoon (1 shake) per 10 pounds of body weight.
Available in 100 g (3.5 oz)